REGISTERING FOR THE EVT EXAMS
- Register online at
www.evtcc.org or fill out the Exam Registration Form and mail with payment or fax with credit
card payment to:
EVT Certification Commission, Inc.
P. O. Box 894
Dundee, IL 60118
- Registration form must be received in the EVT office at least 21 days prior
to the testing date.
- Registrations cannot be accepted by telephone.
- Registration and/or payments will
not be accepted at the test site.
- A confirmation/admittance letter and reference list with study objectives will be sent
upon receipt of the registration form. If the letter is not
received within two weeks, notify the EVT office immediately because you must
have the letter to gain admittance to the exam.
- You must notify the EVT office if you are unable to attend an
exam. Those who have notified the EVT office at least 15 days in
advance may have the exam fees applied to a later test date or refunded. For those
canceling between 2-14 days prior to the test date, a $25 change fee will apply.
Less than 1 business day a penalty of $50 will apply, if you do not show up you may forfeit your fees.
All of our proctors are volunteers and we do not want to
waste their time. So, if you must cancel at the last minute
because of an emergency, you must notify the proctor and the EVT office.
|To view and print this document you must
have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software
you can download it from the Adobe web site. Click on the
Acrobat Reader icon to go to the Adobe web site.